Our 25 years’ experience in managing IP for multinationals and fast growing companies means we understand how to maximise the value and impact from your intangible assets.
We help you to answer the questions you face when managing IP portfolios in fast moving markets. We work with both brand and technology driven businesses, aligning our approach with the specific needs of these different types of business.
Common questions on the minds of our clients include:
- Which counterfeiters are my true competitors and how should I enforce my rights most effectively to minimise cost and sell more product?
- Are my KPIs fit for purpose? If not, what should they be?
- Am I getting value for money and impact from my IP services?
- How do I better articulate IP value and communicate with commercial stakeholders internally?
- How do I understand the innovation landscape and interact with potential collaborators and competitors?
- What is the right size for a patent portfolio, how much should I invest and how best to enforce my rights?
- What is the optimal structure for IP ownership and management, including trade secrets?
- How can I manage risks around data collection, usage and cross-border transfer?